Sterling provides sub-contracted labour to thousands of recruitment agencies across the UK; we are one of the longest established contractor organisations in the UK running for over 20 years providing Umbrella, Limited Company and self-employed solutions.
Our many years of experience have allowed us to build a strong reputation in which compliance and customer service are at the forefront of everything we do, leading to the strong, established client base, we have today.
We have a very diverse contractor population due to dealing in multiple sectors and our presence in the UK is national working with agency partners from Inverness to Truro and we are pleased to say we are included on the majority of the main agency PSL’s.
• From as little as £15 per week work with one of the longest established, fully compliant umbrella companies.
• Same day faster payments and same day advances
• Dedicated and knowledgeable joining team to assist with your registration and any questions you may have.
• 24/7 access to a mobile App and a portal, allowing you to join easily, submit expense claims, view timesheets, and check your payments at your own convenience.
• Umbrella with expenses model available for contractors not under SDC or classed as multi-site.
• Personal pension options allowing you to take advantage of tax and NI savings with your preferred pension provider (£5 admin charge)
• Security of being employed and the advantages this brings (holiday pay, sick pay, maternity pay, paternity pay adoption pay, Insurances) but with the flexibility of contracting.
• Discounted shopping benefits with Sterling Rewards with over 1200 discounts saving £££’s per year.
• Access to a health cash plan, for as little as £2, for Sterling contractors and their children, providing a simple affordable way to cover healthcare costs.
• Comprehensive Insurances included within our margin.
• Public Liability (PL) - £10 million (each claim)
• Employers Liability insurance £25 million (each claim)
• Personal Accident Insurance for workplace accidents.
• Free Mortgage advice from our partner Faraday Mortgage Associates.
• Free access and review of your personal insurances such as life insurance and critical illness cover.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Follow IWORK on social
Subscribe to our Podcast